Welcome to the Wiarton & District Chamber of Commerce. Chamber Membership is an incredible way to become more connected to both the business community and the local community. The power of individual businesses working with their local Chamber allows small business owners the access to affiliate programs at reasonable rates, have a voice at Municipal, County, Provincial and Federal levels of government, bring unique events to their local community and create and foster community spirit. The Chamber facilitates the power and strength of team work.
Membership to the Chamber is based on a fee structure. This fee entitles you to all of the benefits association with the Chamber of Commerce as well as your membership in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. Memberships are on a yearly basis and begin on August 1st of each year, or will be prorated accordingly. Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please email the Chamber office to receive a Membership Application Form.
- Learn about government issues that affect business
- Add your own voice to the Chamber’s lobbying efforts at all levels of government
- Businesses benefit from the Chamber’s promotion of the region and community
- Buy Local!!! The Chamber promotes local products & services
- Credibility --- be recognized by community as a Chamber member
- Chamber staff will act as a referral service, directing customer traffic your way
- Access to export stamp
- Web listing on Chamber website
- Complimentary advertising on our Facebook
- Promotion of business networking opportunities
- Weekly e-newsletters featuring chamber members and upcoming events
- Group Home & Auto Insurance
- Group Employee Benefits
- First Data Merchant services at lower prices than large banks
- Discounts for UPS Courier
- Medoc Travel Insurance
- Better rates and services on Esso Business cards
- Pet Insurance Coverage
- Pragmatic Conferencing for medium to large business
- Accessibility Works: Responsibilities under the new Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). OCC offers various workshops and resources to keep Businesses informed