Monthly draws: August 26, September 23, October 28, November 25, December 4
Grand prize draw to win $1000 in Wiarton BIA Gift Certificates
Gold Nugget draws of $10 in Wiarton BIA Gift Certificates
How to Enter:
For a no purcahse ballot email email@example.com
Home By Design
Great Canadian Dollar Store
Universal Pawn Shop
Dockside Willie's Restaurant
GRAND PRIZE DRAW for $1000 Gift Certificates:
Scroll to bottom for full contest rules.
Contest Rules & Regulations
TO ENTER: The contest is open between the start date and time specified on the main contest page. Entries will be accepted until the end date and time specified on the main contest page. Entrants must use at least one of the methods described on the main contest page to enter.
No purchase necessary.
2. Entries submitted that include the following will not be considered:
Content that qualifies as any of the criteria outlined above will be determined at the sole discretion of the Wiarton & District Chamber of Commerce.
3. Contests that are not specific to social media will include a space for the entrant to fill in their phone number and email. First attempts to contact winners will be made by phone, and a follow-up by email may be attempted if determined necessary by the Wiarton & District Chamber of Commerce. Winners will be selected at random from the total number of entrants. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of being selected, and will have up to 21 days to claim their prize, beginning from the time they were first contacted. If a winner fails to claim their prize within 21 days of being selected, their entry will be forfeited and another winner will be selected, as determined at the sole discretion of the Wiarton & District Chamber of Commerce.
4. No prize may be exchanged, refunded, sold or transferred.
5. The Wiarton BIA and the Wiarton & District Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for any damage, loss or liability to the person or property involved in any contest entry, nor is the Wiarton BIA and/or the Wiarton & District Chamber of Commerce responsible for any technical failures that may limit ability to participate in the contest or cause an entry not to be considered or included.
6. By entering the Contest, each entrant, automatically consents to the use and publication of the entrant’s name, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for any publicity and programming purposes, commercial or otherwise, in any and all media used by the Wiarton BIA and/or Wiarton Chamber of Commerce and their respective advertising and promotional agencies with respect to the Contest, without payment or compensation.